.

Quotes by famous personalities 2: John Keats quotes

Posted on
  • Monday 24 June 2013
  • by
  • eduportal4u
  • in
  • Labels: , , ,
  • Quotes by John Keats


    • A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.
    • Give me books, French wine, fruit, fine weather and a little music played out of doors by somebody I do not know.
    • Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced
    • Touch has a memory
    • The poetry of the earth is never dead
    • I want a brighter word than bright
    • Scenery is fine - but human nature is finer.
    • I will give you a definition of a proud man: he is a man who has neither vanity nor wisdom one filled with hatreds cannot be vain, neither can he be wise.
    • My imagination is a monastery, and I am its monk
    • Philosophy will clip an angel's wings.
    • Knowledge enormous makes a god of me.
    • Love is my religion--I could die for it
    • Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter.
    • Stop and consider! life is but a day;
      A fragile dew-drop on its perilous way
      From a tree’s summit.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright (c) 2010 Blogger templates by Bloggermint